Call Us Now: 0800 888 388
EnglishEnglish ChineseChinese KoreanKorean

 

Home Mildew Control

 
Home mildew control: Mildew is a horrible thing to have growing in your home. AtHealthaire we have come up with a SUPERVENTILATION system that will help to get rid of any excess condensation and dampness, making it a hard environment for mildew or mould to grow in.
 
Living in a damp home can be a serious health risk to you and your family. Although it looks harmless, mould and mildew can be very toxic and detrimental to your health if breathed into your system. It can also cause serious damage to asthmatics, as spores from mould can get lodged in the lungs and cause an attack.
 
It has even been proven that the risk of suffering from a heart attack is lessened if you have a home that is mould and mildew free. Different toxic particles can cause blood to clot and can increase the risk of a heart attack by 48 per cent.
 
For information on how our super ventilation system works to help maintain a high level of hygiene in your home, visit our website at healthaire.co.nz.
 
The amount of mildew in a home can quickly get out of control if the area is not kept clean and dry. Having a home riddled with condensation means spending a lot of time making sure no damage is being done from the growth of mould and mildew. As well as causing expensive damage to the home, a damp house can also be damaging to the health of the occupants.
 
A super air ventilation system from us at Healthaire will work hard to fill a home with clean, dry air and eliminate all the excess dampness and condensation. A constant flow of air will mean after eliminating condensation, the system will work to make sure that it does not settle within the house again.
 
Mildew and mould can let off harmful toxic bacteria that travel around the house on air particles and can be breathed into the body's system very easily. These bacteria can be especially dangerous to asthmatics or anyone experiencing respiratory problems.